You Are Reading

Darling Clementine : To Dry For






















I have been meaning to post about Norwegian Design Darlings: Darling Clementine for a while.
Also since I started to be an avid Tea Towel fan (making not owning a dishwasher fun) I wanted to post about amazing company To Dry For for a while. Finding the right is not even so easy, until I found this online UK based company  (the couple blogs here) where they sell almost every single cool Tea Towel I had ever seen.
Also these amazing ones by Darling Clementine, known from Ferm Living's  latest collection amongst others. They design, illustrate and invent. Furthermore they claim to make good coffee and have a great time at work, sounds good to me. This is where the inspiration comes from.

Comments for this entry

Leave your comment

 

Copyright 2011- 2013 All rights reserved.